PVC fencing has become a popular alternative to traditional wood fences or metal fences product. PVC fence is constructed from polyvinyl chloride, which is combined with unique ingredients that provide excellent impact strength, weather-ability and durability. In fact, our fencing is up to five times more durable and four times more flexible than traditional wood fences.
PVC Fencing Main Advantages
1. Higher tensile strength than wood
2. More flexible than wood
3. It will not harm animals or children.
4. It is non-toxic compared to some types of fencing
5. UV resistance makes a PVC fence fade resistant
6. PVC is non-porous, so mould cannot grow on it
7. PVC fence can last for as long as 10 years.
8. The materials used in PVC fences are environmentally friendly, it is completely recyclable.
It requires much less care than other fence materials. PVC fence will not split, rot, warp or blister like a traditional wood fence, and it will not rust, corrode, chip or peel like an aluminum style fence.
What’s more, It is a safer choice for consumers with families and pet owners because it is non-toxic. Wood fences are frequently treated with chemicals to safeguard the fence from weathering.
While PVC fencing cost more than wood fencing, over time, it will pay for itself. Over a 20 year period, it can cost less than half the cost of a timber fence because it doesn’t need to be painted and you won’t have to replace rotting posts or rails.