Wood plastic railing is a new type of composite material, which refers to the use of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride, etc., instead of the usual resin adhesive, mixed with more than 35% -70% of wood flour, rice husk, straw and other waste plant fibers Into a new wooden material, then through extrusion, molding, injection molding and other plastic processing techniques to produce plates or profiles.
The wood plastic railing uses a sophisticated color measurement system to ensure that the existing color deviations are compact to minimize changes in tones. Each board and batch of boards on the surface of the wood-plastic railing are naturally beautiful and have no color difference.
Our wood plastic railing does not need to spend time to maintenance or repair. Compared with traditional wood-plastic materials, our products require no paint, will not rot and are easy to install.
Advantages Of Wood Plastic Railing
1. Environmentally friendly: using recycled materials (wood powder and plastic), no anti-corrosion treatment is required
2. The wood plastic railing does not require daily maintenance, its service life is longer than that of wood. It does not absorb moisture, moisture, rot, insects, rupture, cracking, or deformation.
3. The wood plastic railing has good mechanical properties and can be widely used as a bearing structure material;
4. 95% of the raw materials of wood plastic railings are recycled materials, so the cost is low, and the products can be recycled 100%;
5. The wood plastic railing improves the impact strength and reduces the specific gravity through micro-foaming, is truly imitation wood.